Bach - School for Trombone - Inventions and Sinfonias BWV 772-801
Publisher of Music for Brass
Cherry Classics Music was established as a publisher of fine music for Brass Instruments in 1999. Presently there are over 700 fine arrangements and original compositions for Brass Solo and Brass Ensembles in the catalog from some of the “best in the business”.
Our selections of arrangements for Brass instruments have been chosen to aspire to the highest quality. The music in the Cherry Classics catalog ranges in difficulty from intermediate to very advanced (professional).
Excellent service for our customers is of prime importance. We are always striving to be innovative. We strive to deliver our orders as efficiently time-wise and cost-wise as possible. Therefore, most of our catalog is now available for digital download allowing our customers immediate access to their music.
Free PDFs and MP3s
We invite you to search our catalog and check out our free PDF and mp3 samples.
Gordon Cherry had been running Cherry Classics for over 20 years. He is a leading professional Trombonist in North America, having performed as Principal Trombonist of the Vancouver Symphony, and the CBC Radio Orchestra. As well, Gordon has taught hundreds of Brass students for over 30 years at the University of British Columbia and many international leading music festivals.
Shipping and Returns
If you have any questions about the music or your order from Cherry Classics please contact Gordon Cherry: Phone or Fax: 604-261-5454 (Pacific Time) Email: gcherry@CherryClassics.com
Our Address:5462 Granville Street Vancouver, B.C. V6M 3C3 CANADA
SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED by Cherry Classics Music
If a purchase has been made in error or if you are unhappy with your music from, Cherry Classics , please send an e-mail to info@Cherry-Classics.com and we will correct this error as quickly as possible. If the situation cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, Cherry Classics Music will graciously issue you a refund as long as we are notified within 30 days of your purchase! Credit card purchases will be refunded by credit card and Check purchases will be refunded by Check.
We want you to be happy with your music purchase. Therefore, take 30 days after we ship your order to make sure you are completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not, return any product and we will refund its purchase price. We will also refund shipping costs if the return is due to our error or the product is defective. Credit card purchases will be refunded by credit card credit. Check purchases will be refunded by check.
The J. S. Bach School for Trombone, expertly arranged and beautifully recorded by Mike Hall, features Bach's 15 two-part Inventions (BWV 772-786) and the 15 three-part Sinfonias (BWV 787-801) as playable duets and trios AND most importantly as "play-along" chamber music on alto, tenor and bass trombone.
In short, a performer may choose any of Mike Hall's 150 superbly recorded tracks as accompaniments to "play-along" with. Similar to the famous Music Minus One recordings from decades past.
What is included in this fantastic project?
• All 150 tracks are delivered by a download from a secure and safe link from Shopify. Customers will receive a confirmation email with the link upon completion of payment. The link comes with both the download version and the mailed version.
• 71 pages of the complete Two-part Inventions and Three-part Inventions in score format.
• Mike Hall's Introduction and commentary on each of the above 30 pieces of music, including detailed instruction on how to best perform baroque ornaments on each instrument.
• 150 tracks (in high quality lossless WAV format) of Mike Hall's great performing on alto, tenor and bass trombone of every possible combination of each of the 30 pieces to "Play-along" with on either alto, tenor or bass trombone. Each "play-along" track comes with a click to keep you "on track".
Listen to three performance samples of Mike Hall performing below:
1) Invention No. 1 - Alto alone (Bass Trombone would play along)
2) Sinfonia No. 4 - Tenor and Bass Trombone (Alto Trombone would play along)
3) Sinfonia No. 14 - Alto, Tenor and Bass Trombone all together