Ritt - Melodious Duets from Rochut-Bordogni Etudes (31-60) - Book 1, Volume 2 for Alto and Tenor Trombone
Publisher of Music for Brass
Cherry Classics Music was established as a publisher of fine music for Brass Instruments in 1999. Presently there are over 1,150 fine arrangements and original compositions for Brass Solo and Brass Ensembles in the catalog from arrangers and composers who are “The Best in the Business”.
Our selections of arrangements for Brass instruments have been chosen to aspire to the highest quality. The music in the Cherry Classics catalog ranges in difficulty from intermediate to very advanced (professional).
Excellent service for our customers is of prime importance. We are always striving to be innovative. We strive to deliver our orders as efficiently time-wise and cost-wise as possible. Therefore, all of our catalog is now available for digital download, allowing our customers immediate access to their music.
Free PDFs and MP3s
We invite you to search our catalog and check out our free PDF and mp3 samples.
Gordon Cherry has been running Cherry Classics for over 20 years. He is a leading professional Trombonist in North America, having performed as Principal Trombonist of the Vancouver Symphony, and the CBC Radio Orchestra. As well, Gordon has taught hundreds of Brass students for over 30 years at the University of British Columbia and many international leading music festivals.
Shipping and Returns
If you have any questions about the music or your order from Cherry Classics please contact Gordon Cherry: Phone or Fax: 604-261-5454 (Pacific Time) Email: gcherry@CherryClassics.com
Our Address:5462 Granville Street Vancouver, B.C. V6M 3C3 CANADA
SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED by Cherry Classics Music
If a purchase has been made in error or if you are unhappy with your music from, Cherry Classics , please send an e-mail to info@Cherry-Classics.com and we will correct this error as quickly as possible. If the situation cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, Cherry Classics Music will graciously issue you a refund as long as we are notified within 30 days of your purchase! Credit card purchases will be refunded by credit card and Check purchases will be refunded by Check.
We want you to be happy with your music purchase. Therefore, take 30 days after we ship your order to make sure you are completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not, return any product and we will refund its purchase price. We will also refund shipping costs if the return is due to our error or the product is defective. Credit card purchases will be refunded by credit card credit. Check purchases will be refunded by check.
• The Rochut/Bordogni Etudes for Trombone have enjoyed immense popularity over the years.
• If you play the Trombone, or any brass instrument for that matter, you most likely have played and listened to countless hours of them as a student or teacher in the studio or practice room.
• David Ritt has composed Volume II of 31-60 of the 60 Melodious Etudes from Book I as duets for Alto Trombone and Tenor Trombone.
• Etude numbers 1-30 from Book I are available as Volume I.
• Performed as duets (both parts on the same page) they will be an invaluable asset to teachers and students, helping them gain insight into performing these gorgeous melodies and learning a melodious style of performing as well as improving intonation, rhythm, style and getting to know the Alto Trombone.
• Book I Volume II for Alto and Tenor Trombone includes Etudes 31-60, from the vocalises from Book I of the Rochut etudes and are contained in a handsome coil-bound book of 89 pages or available as a download or even both.
• Beautifully engraved, these accompaniments are perfectly suited for advanced performers.
• This edition includes both the Alto and Tenor parts together on the same page for easy reading.Free pdf Sample